After much deliberation, we have reluctantly decided that we will not be running either Residential or Day courses this summer. We have been hoping for more clarity from our Government as to which countries our students could travel from without quarantine on arrival in the UK but, as new COVID-19 variants are being assessed, decisions are repeatedly delayed. Without another review due before 14 June, this is simply too little time for us and our centres to make all the necessary preparations - and for some of our clients to book flights - in order to assure you of a fantastic international Discovery experience this summer.
We know the hundreds of families with provisional bookings will be extremely disappointed at this decision, and can only say how sorry we are and that we very much look forward to welcoming you back to Discovery Summer 2022.
If you have a provisional booking for 2021, please email us to confirm whether you would like to hold over any fees paid for summer 2022 or request a full refund to the account from which the fees were paid, in GBP (exchange rates may apply).